Wednesday, November 26, 2008

SC Day 24

I was so tired last night after making and freezing some almond cookie dough I just couldn't get on and post. I took a shower and went to bed. I woke up bright and early (for a day off from school, at least) to post though!

I have been noticing my posture for a while now. I wondered exactly what Denise wanted us to think about. "How do other people see me based on how I use my body?" When I am at school I am hunched over my desk writing a lot. There's really no way around that. When I am not writing, though, I tend to slouch down and get comfortable. I need to work on my posture. I don't like that I'm slouching down instead of sitting up straight and tall.

1 comment:

  1. I just love that you love to bake and cook! So much, what joy. Way to go making that dough, you rock.

    A lot of teenage girls literally slump forward, their shoulders round forward and look concave. It's like they're disappearing into themselves. It's OK to relax, sounds like your posture is probably just fine.

    ReplyDelete