Sunday, November 23, 2008

Movies and Stuff

Yesterday my sister and I went to see the Twilight movie. I loved it! I will always prefer a book version of a story over a movie version, but this was wonderful. If you loved the books you will most likely love the movie as well. I suggest seeing it!

Today we caught most of Adam Sandler's 8 Crazy Nights on TV. It is one of my favorite movies to watch this time of year. It makes me laugh, unlike most traditional Christmas time movies. Hopefully we will catch it again sometime in December. We always like to watch it at my Aunt's house and laugh together.

Turkey Day is on Thursday! We bought our turkey today and I am excited. It's one of those days where I can eat three pieces of pie and not care how sick I feel after because I know I'll do it again the next year. Thursday is also the new moon, though. I plan on doing a cleansing that day if I can. It should be a good day overall. There is a marathon of House on for me to watch while I sit and wait for the food to get done.

1 comment:

  1. I am so happy to hear that you enjoyed Twilight! I couldn't go this weekend but will next weekend. I have been worried it wouldn't be very good, thank you for letting me know that I probably won't be disappointed.

    I am looking forward to the cleanse too!

    ReplyDelete