Friday, November 28, 2008

Cleansing

Last night was the new moon and I participated in a group cleansing with Sacred Suzie and other people from all over. I didn't do much. It was simply me walking around with a white candle (counter clockwise as Suzie suggested) saying "I am a child of light, my home is only open to light and happiness." It felt better after. I'll do it again on the December new moon.

As for the full moon in December, Suzie is reminding us all to work on dreamboards! This time it will be dreams we would like to come true for others. I'm already thinking up ideas. The full moon will be on the 12th, two days before my 18th birthday! I was hoping for the full moon to be on my birthday, but no such luck.

I had a pretty good Thanksgiving yesterday. I've got a lot to be thankful for. I hope everyone who celebrated had fun! I made chocolate dipped coconut macaroons to bring to my grandparents house for dessert (everyone goes there for pie, it's a tradition) and I actually came home with some! I'll put up the recipe for them later. I'm gonna go eat one right now though.

No comments:

Post a Comment