Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day!


I made this card for you all this morning! =D I had a friend over last night, so it was a late night. A really late night. We went to see a new movie that we all wanted to see- He's Just Not That Into You- it was good! Perfect for the night before Valentine's Day. When we got back I put in an Eddie Izzard DVD and did my homework while she watched the movie. I ended up staying up until 2AM. Then we had be at the town hall to set up for the V-Day Dance at 10:30. When we got back it was time to frost cookies. The cookies rock by the way! The frosting goes great with them. I may actually get the chance to relax for a few minutes soon. The dance doesn't start until 8:30. I wouldn't mind a nap. xD

I expected to be annoyed with V-Day. It's a hallmark holiday made for couples. We were joking about it yesterday in school. The 14th is for couples, but the 15th is when all the single people get to go and buy the 1/2 price candy! I'm not annoyed though. So what if that boy I've been crushing on at school is taken? I'm spreading the love. I made cards for loved ones, gave flowers to my friends, and I made some kick-ass cookies that everyone at the dance gets to enjoy!

Have a good day, be happy! <3

3 comments:

  1. Happy Valentines Day to you as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous card you made for us! How lovely! How love-filled you are! You are a love-ly girl! I hope the dance was super fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet idea, Tori! Sorry that only today I saw this! Thanks for thinking of your bloggy friends, you're great. Valentine's here is in June, 12th, a very comercial day indeed... Loved your card, it made me smile!

    Kisses from Nydia.

    ReplyDelete