Thursday, December 11, 2008

Things Are Looking Up!

Early release today! Because the weather was getting bad (freezing rain) we got released from school a little early today. Not too much earlier for my whole bus, because some idiot had to throw things. The vice principal came onto the bus and wouldn't let us leave until someone confessed. So we waited for 15 minutes. No one was confessing. Finally, someone (I don't even think it was the person who did it) confessed to throwing the stupid toy and we got to go home.

So I've been home for over and hour and what have I accomplished- reading and commenting on blogs, and making my dreamboard. Tomorrow is the full moon and Sacred Suzie is doing her monthly dreamboard launching. It's a Gemini full moon, Suzie talked about it a bit on her blog.

We're all anticipating bad weather tonight, so I am keeping my fingers crossed for a snow day! A three day weekend on my birthday weekend, how perfect would that be? The only homework I have isn't due until the end of next week, so I doubt I'm even going to think about that. I am overall in a good mood. Time to go clean the house while listening to my music.

3 comments:

  1. Here's to a snow day as one of your birthday presents :) Happy Birthday in advance. :) May all your dreamboards come true :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday! I hope you have a perfect year.

    Pretty cool to be making a dreamboard right on or about your birthday too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. so it is your birthday? what date?? That would make you a gorgeous little Sagittarius.. beautiful souls. Oooh I have a wonderful astrology site you might like... email me and I will send the link. They give in depth monthly readings for free.
    may all your dreams and wishes come true, dear Tori xo

    ReplyDelete