Thursday, November 6, 2008

Soul Coaching Day 5

Last night I had my doubts that this was working. I did not feel the usual total relaxation after meditating last night and I was left with a confused feeling. That is why I was so surprised at what I told myself this morning. After putting my hair into my ponytail I looked at myself in the mirror and said "I am a beautiful, confident, and happy person." I don't know where it came from. It was the first time I had ever said that to myself, but in that moment I believed it. It felt so good. I must be doing something right.

Today was about the energy I get from certain objects in my room. Looking around I notice certain things that I guess could be called 'energy down items'. These are the things that I plan to remove from my room when I go through and clean it tomorrow or Saturday. It's coming just in time, my room is already a mess again. I look forward to this big clean. It should be a fun, relaxing activity. Very different from the other things I need to do this weekend like my homework, scholarship applications, and driving.

7 comments:

  1. Tori, I am so happy you have become acquainted with the beautiful, confident, happy you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on the revelation at the mirror. You go girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Tori
    Many good wishes to you!
    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Here's to Tori, a beautiful, confident and happy person, a joy to know!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's great Tori - sounds like Soul Coaching is working really well for you. I hope the big clean makes you feel great!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like you have made a huge breakthrough and are hearing the truth about yourself in that inner voice instead of all the mean lies. You are beautiful, confident and happy!

    The mess is an ongoing issue but we're making progress!

    ReplyDelete
  7. what a wonderful affirmation to start the day with. i hope this is just the beginning of many more to follow!

    ReplyDelete