Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Soul Coaching Day 10

A short post today. Then I can sit and watch House. (I am now addicted to this show.) We were supposed to identify our energy zappers and juicers. So I made two lists.

Zappers-
My dad. We just don't get along. It seems so mean to say, but it's true. He yells, and I ignore it. I'm not saying it works, but it is all I can do.
Working on my scholarship applications. No one like doing these. I need to though, so I will.

Juicers-
Reading and relaxing. Who doesn't like doing this?
Watching the sun rise. I did this this morning. I was amazed at how beautiful it was.

So, I had a lazy day today and still managed to get things done. Days off from school rock.

2 comments:

  1. Lazy days where you get things done totally rock.

    I'll have my fingers crossed for you getting that scholarship.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you manage to have a psychic boundary with your Dad so that his negative energy doesn't drain you too much. Here's to reading, relaxing and watching the sunrise!

    ReplyDelete