Saturday, October 25, 2008

Music


MixwitMixwit make a mixtapeMixwit mixtapes

I warned you I wouldn't be around for a couple days. The dance was fun! I'm glad I won't have to do it again though, because it was a lot of work. The haunted walk took hours to set up. I didn't get pictures, and I'm kicking myself for it.

Less than a week until Halloween! Keep checking Mrs. B's 31 Days of Halloween, it's too good to miss! I just recieved my shirt I won from Dawtch today. I will take a picture soon, but I'm not sure if I will be able to wear it for Halloween. It's going to be cold! We've been known to get snow on Halloween before. I'm hoping we won't this year, but you never know.

I bought my journal for Soul Coaching yesterday. It's already colorful, but I may still decorate it. I'm very excited for November. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment