I got tagged by Nydia for the Six Random Things Meme about myself.
1. Link to the person or persons who tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Write six random things about yourself.
4. Tag six people at the end of your post and link to them.
5. Let each person know they’ve been tagged and leave a comment on their blog
6. Let the tagger know when your entry is up.
1) I love to write. I used to want to be a writer, but I changed my mind because I really don't think I'm that good at it. I still write stories and poems when I get the inspiration for it but I haven't been inspired to write in a while.
2) I have never broken a bone or had stitches before. I have been close to needing stitches, but they used a skin glue instead. I was so relieved, because I was more scared about that than the fact that I was bleeding.
3) I have always been quick to tears. This causes some problems for me. People think I'm some sort of delicate person who they need to be careful with or they'll hurt her feelings, when really I could just be mad.
4)I have lived in the same small town my entire life, and I still don't know the names of all the roads. It's pathetic, but true. I never payed attention to those things before. Now that I am learning to drive I might want to know the roads.
5) I have an over-protective family. They have sheltered me my whole life. I don't know what I'm going to do when I get to college.
6) I am scared of spiders. I know it's silly, especially when I only see three kinds of spiders where I live. We either have daddy long-legs, little jumping spiders, or barn spiders. Nothing too dangerous. It's something about the legs that just freak me out.
Because I don't have many blog friends yet, and almost all the ones I do have have already done this, I can't tag six people. My only blog friend who has not done this is Aelwyn at Hedgewitch Hollow! And I believe she did something similar a few months ago. Hope she doesn't mind!