Saturday, January 24, 2009

Keeping a Positive Attitude

Yesterday marked the end of the 1st half of the school year! I ended 3 of my 5 classes, and on Monday I begin 4 new ones. I know 3 of my exam grades now, too. I got an A+ in World History, Business Law, and in Mythology! I still don't know my grades in AP English or in French, but I'll hopefully know on Monday.

Yesterday I made Chocolate Chocolate Chip Cookies. Suzie talked about them here, and I agree with her review! Can you say YUM? Not only were they easy to make, but there was so much dough I had to freeze some. I think my family will ask me to make them again. They were beyond perfect to satisfy the chocolate craving I had.

I wasn't in the best mood earlier for various reasons, one of them probably being the headache that just keeps coming back. Speaking of recipes, though, I read this and had to smile. If anyone hasn't read Ola! Moana yet, I suggest you do. It's a good reminder that you have to make you happy, and not wait for someone else to do it.

2 comments:

  1. I knew you would kill those exams! Congratulations on your grades! Weeee!

    I am so very proud of you. You might even inspire me to bake again. :)

    Thank you for the honor of mentioning my blog-zine! :)

    Hugs!♥

    Hope your headache goes away for good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You go girl! Way to go on getting those fabulous grades!

    I am so very happy you liked the cookies and yes, it makes a ton of batter doesn't it? I know what a great baker you are so I am honoured you tried them and liked them.

    You haven't seen Star Wars?! OMG, that is just so crazy. The first ones that came out of the theatre are the best but I am totally biased.

    ReplyDelete