Saturday, November 19, 2011

One Minute Mystic

I found this article and I felt the need to share. It is called The One Minute Mystic and I think it really shows that we can stay connected even in the midst of our busy days. I know that even on days where I'm not "busy" I find myself unable to sit down and meditate. We should all take a few moments from our day to appreciate what we have and the beauty of the universe around us. This is something I have personally been struggling with lately. I haven't done yoga or meditation in months, probably close to a year. *sigh* I remember when I did yoga and meditated almost every day during my senior year of high school. I felt so much more in touch with the world around me then! I need to train myself to get back to that, even if it's just a few moments a day.

No comments:

Post a Comment