The wonderful Nydia gave me this award! Thank you Nydia! <3
Here are the rules:
1) Present this award to 7 others whose blogs I find brilliant in content and/or design, or those who have encouraged me.
2) Tell those 7 people they've been awarded HONEST SCRAP and inform them of these guidelines in receiving the award.
3) Share "10 Honest Things" about myself.
1. I am unbelievably selfish with my time. Not in the volunteering my time sense, I love doing meaningful volunteer work, but in the spending time with other people sense. This is one of the reasons I am having such a hard time making new friends! I love my 'me' time, and my me time doesn't include other people usually.
2. I tend to look for a deeper meaning in things.
3. I'm not very creative. I wish I were!
4. It takes me a long time to pick up a new skill or to change an old habit. No matter how often I tell myself that change is good I seem to fight it tooth and nail.
5. I feel like I'm using my religion as a crutch lately. Whenever I start feeling stressed or scared it comforts me.
6. Sometimes I wish I could just be like other teens and care about dating, movies, music, socializing, parties and trends. I just don't care about these things. It's so awkward to sit in a room and have everyone around me talking about things, like a band or movie, I know nothing about.
7. I love my body.
8. I have got an odd sense of humor that only certain friends seem to get. These same friends always know how to make me laugh!
9. Little things make me happy. Like walking across the lawn and stepping on all the wicked crunchy leaves! Why walk on the leafless paved path?
10. I'm usually very neat. It's a learned habit from living with my dad for 18+ years. He is an absolute neat freak! If the house wasn't clean to his standards then there was always yelling. Since moving into my dorm I have learned to ignore the mess. There is no possible way to keep a room this small clean!
Haha I just read through these, they really make me sound lame. They're all true, though. I guess when it comes to putting 10 honest things out there hardly anyone is going to look cool.
Now to pick people! I want to share this award with the new people I've met this month while participating in Mrs. B's 31 Days of Halloween along with a few people I've known for a while.
1. Rue and Hyssop
2. The Gods Are Bored
5. Doug & Boo + Two!
6. Bex's Hexes
7. Jaz over at Octoberfarm
I'm sorry if any of you have already recieved this award! I hope I can get to know my blog buddies, both new and old, better. I wish I could have picked more people.