Saturday, April 4, 2009

Life is Hectic

I was getting excited about college because on Wednesday I heard back from a scholarship I applied for. I got $2000. I was dancing around and being happy. The rest of my night went great. There isn’t anything to report about the land sale, I don’t know much about it at this point. Thursday I got to hang out with my cousin and I finally watched REPO! Then yesterday comes and so does the emotional roller coaster. I had a breakdown over college stress when I got home from school. My parents kept trying to comfort me, but all the doubt I had been feeling about me being ready for college just surfaced and wouldn’t be ignored. It wasn’t very pretty.

It's going to be a busy weekend, so it looks like I won't be able to do much catching up for the posts I missed the past three days. I keep trying to get on just to type this post, then things and people keep coming up. I'll try to find time soon- I really want to read your blogs.

1 comment:

  1. You do your thing honey, and don't forget to breathe! :)

    ReplyDelete