Thursday, April 9, 2009

Full Moon Dreamboard


Here is my dreamboard for this month!My artistic skills may not be as great as some people I know, but I do love taking out my markers and just drawing sometimes. I had fun making this last night! These are the things I would like to bloom in my life and in the lives of others. We can all use them, I'm sure.

I'm sorry to say that I need to rush off right now, so I cannot comment on dreamboards tonight. I'll get to looking at them all soon! I'm with you in spirit. =)

6 comments:

  1. I love the markers, oh and I love your pink moon watching over the giant tulips.

    Wishing you many delightful arrivals of spring energy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your wonderful dreamboard! It warmed up my heart and made me smile.

    Wishing you a month full of glorious pink moon blossoms!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I like this! sometimes I like to get out the markers and just doodle, too!

    May all your full moon dreams come true!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your dream board brought a huge smile to my face. May the Full Moon bring it to life :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am smiling from ear to ear...your dreamboard is absolutely precious! May all of your dreams come true!

    ReplyDelete