Sunday, March 1, 2009

Back From Disney!

I am back from Disney World, and I'm glad! It's so hectic there... I wanted to come home after day 4. I missed my quiet little town. I missed New England. I even missed the snow! We witnessed the craziest things while down in Disney. A woman smacked her child around in the middle of a restaurant, and the waiters did nothing. People wouldn't give their seats on the bus up to the elderly or to a parent carrying a sleeping child. People were just rude or mean, and it appalled my entire family.

In spite of the complete insanity, the magic of Disney does shine through! I managed to have fun even though I was sick the entire vacation. Hopefully my cold goes away soon now that I'm home and can rest. I'm looking forward to being able to catch up on reading my favorite blogs! I missed that a lot, too. I will be playing catch up today, but for now here are the last of the pics from my Disney vacation.

http://s14.photobucket.com/albums/a340/Torz123/Vacation-%20Days%203%20thru%208/

No comments:

Post a Comment