Sunday, November 22, 2009

Randomness

I'm in a random mood. I've been suck in Montpelier all weekend and I've watched every good movie and TV show Hulu has to offer. I ironed my brigade for that Assessment Week thing tomorrow. (Which I still don't see the point behind.) My room is as clean as I feel like making it. I'm not in the mood to read. So I'm sitting here listening to music and stumbling. Don't know what stumbling is? It's the most addicting thing I think I have ever started doing. Go here and click on the subjects you're interested in. Click the stumble button and it will bring you to a website related to one of the interests you clicked on. You'll go to a different website every time you click on the stumble button. Try it out. You'll be addicted soon. If you follow me on Twitter you can see some of my favorite finds while stumbling.

Another awesome thing I've heard about recently is failblog. Absolutely hilarious! If you want a laugh, go there.

Last random thing I want to share with you is this song. 3 Wooden Crosses has been a favorite song of mine for a while. It never fails to make me think and feel that there is a higher purpose for why things happen. Have you ever gotten that tingly feeling when you hear something (anything, not just songs) and you know it's teaching you something and helping you grow as a person? This song gives me that feeling.

2 comments:

  1. Stumbling and failblog? Man, I'm so out of the loop. LOL

    )O(
    boo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that failblog site. So hilarious!!!

    ReplyDelete