Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Oh My Gods!

So I am now hopelessly addicted to the Oh My Gods! comics. I just started reading them two days ago, so I'm only on #471. I should be done soon. xD

http://ohmygods.co.uk/strips/2002-03-07

Since I'm not going to school tomorrow, (my 4H group is doing some volunteer work in the NH Building at the Big E) I'm in no danger if I procrastinate on my homework! =D Lucky for me I know how to balance my work and play.

I still have not finished that Astral Travel book. I got distracted with the new Christopher Paolini book. It's the third in the series, and there is now apparently going to be a fourth! If it didn't say so in the back of the book I wouldn't believe it. We were all told it would be a trilogy. Anyway... it's called Brisingr and I will review it when I'm done.

1 comment:

  1. They are very funny, aren't they??? I'm addicted to them too, already read all of them strips! PUTF is also very funny, there's a link to them on my page. I wish there were more comic strips like these on the net.

    How lucky to have a lazy day, enjoy it!! :)

    Kisses from Nydia.

    ReplyDelete