Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Life IS Good

Honestly I didn't mean to not blog for a week. That's just how it happened. I got caught up in life and either didn't have the time or the energy to come and write a post. I do have a couple of things I want to share with you at a later date, one of them being a cool online store.

A little update on my life- I went to take my driving test for the 3rd time today. Those who have been reading my blog for a while know how difficult it has been for me. I scheduled the appointment last weekend and didn't tell anyone except a few people who needed to know. This is mostly because I feel that the more people who know the more nervous I'll be about letting them down, the more people I would have to tell I failed again. My Aunt Jen took me since my dad really makes me nervous when I drive. I got there on time and waited in line for 20-30 minutes. I finally got to the front of the line and what does the lady tell me? "You're late, you'll have to reschedule your appointment." So I rescheduled it and she tells me "Make sure you're here 15 minutes early next time! And don't wait in line." WTF?! Don't wait in line? Sure, NOW you tell me that.

Yeah, I cried. Out of complete frustration. I felt so ready. I've been preparing myself mentally for three days. I perfected my parking. I drove all around Keene. Just to make sure I was completely ready. I'm sure that if I had been allowed to take the test today I would have passed it. I guess the DMV has the reputation they have for a reason. I won't say when my next appointment is, for the same reason as before. My Aunt will be taking me again, though.

After the whole DMV incident Aunt Jen and I went shopping. I bought the rest of the clothes I'll need for college, and about a million other things I'll need for my dorm life. I'm lucky I've saved so much money- this stuff isn't cheap!

I also treated myself to this cute bag (Like I needed another...) because I needed the reminder.

1 comment:

  1. Great bag!

    And, geez, they couldn't have told you before not to wait in line! Jerks.

    ReplyDelete