Tuesday, August 26, 2008

About Me

So this first post is going to be about me. I figure I should let you all know a bit about me before I get into the interesting Pagan stuff. If you read that first thing on the page then you know that my name is Tori, I am 17 and Pagan. I also want you to know that I’m not some teenager using Paganism to rebel against her parents. I actually get along fine with my parents and they are pretty accepting of my choices. Some people might wonder why I simply call myself Pagan when it is an umbrella term for a lot of different paths. Well, the answer is I don’t know what else to call myself. I’m trying to find what path is right for me. It’s probably going to take me years to find out. That’s okay. I have the time.

I am a senior in high school. I am planning on going to college next year. I want to go to the New England Culinary Institute to become a restaurant manager. I want to own my own restaurant some day. Not to cook in it, but I think I’d have fun managing and owning it. If I don’t get into NECI then I will need to think of a backup college and find some other cool career. I love learning though, so no matter what happens I’ll be fine.

I don’t have a picture up yet, I’m going to try to find one that I actually like. I don’t like my picture taken but there has to be a good one somewhere. xD You will notice that I use that little face a lot. I love using faces. You will learn other facts about me as I blog, but right now I am going to publish this and go find something for lunch. As I’m eating I’ll think of something more Pagan related to write about for my next post.

1 comment:

  1. Hi, Tori!

    Just wanted to stop in and say hello! I love what you are doing so far with your blog. And anyone who loves books is someone I want to know, lol! I am a HUGE book lover - I read darn near anything and everything :O)

    Good luck with your blog. I will enjoy following along!

    ReplyDelete